Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Sorry!

Whoh there! There has been a huge out lash and I am sorry. I apologize greatly. For those who don’t know what I am talking about or who I am talking to just bare with me. I am sorry to our fellow Linux users because last week I mentioned Audacity as a means to make music however I neglected to think that we had any uses of Linux subscribe to our station.

So to apologize even more I am dedicating this entire post to ways to make music on Linux based operating systems. By following this link you can find several (hundreds) of different programs for Linux to make music. Having done some research on this topic I have found that a Linux based OS is the best OS to make DnB/Trance music because you can focus and fine tune everything better. You are able to maximize the sound quality and performance under a Linux based system.

Also, this coming weekend as promised was the DJ battle of the century! I hope you all enjoyed listening as our DJ’s played live on the air. However, everyone was great we can only have one winner. I’d like to say “drum roll please” before I announce the winner but that may be a little to cliché. So I will just go ahead and announce that the winner of this years DJ battle is… DJ Unix! Congratulations to him and all who participated.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job, you only have one more post for this project. -Justin

    ReplyDelete